A Trip To Bangkok

by - 12:00:00 am

Spent 4 days (from 29th of July till 1st of August) in Bangkok, Thailand. Despite being stuck in traffic jam most of the time, I learned that typically, Siamese is much better compared to Malaysians in several aspects. Even if they're caught in traffic jam, they hardly honked. In fact, they would give way to any vehicles that went out from any junctions without honking or trying to stop them from going out of it. I actually felt guilty as well, as I've always try to not give ways to other cars which were about to go out from a junction and be like, "I need to go there first." Childish, I know. But that's what most Malaysians are like. Childish, impatient. We kept on saying bad things about Siamese, calling them rude and all, but I remembered a saying that goes, "You point a finger and say bad things to other people, but the remaining 4 fingers were pointing to yourself," which could be translated as, you can say bad things to other people, but you'll be 4 times worse than the people you trash-talked to. Anyway, this is the beauty of travelling. You get to observe what kind of people they are, how they grow, how they live. I'd love to spend my life being a solo traveler, but sad thing I'm out of cash to do so. I really hope there'll be good people with so much money that they don't know how to spend them anymore to spend 1/10 of it to me so I can travel and learn more of foreign cultures... #pleasecometrue Anyway, here's some pictures which were taken when I was in Bangkok! Not gonna post all of them because I'm a lazy bum.










You May Also Like

0 munchkin(s)