Torn

by - 6:02:00 pm

Hey guys I am currently at my home sweet home right now before going back to the second home tonight. You know, I am back for no reasons, particularly. Just wanted to chill at my own room on this super comfy bed. And of course, to be in this air-conditioned-room is a bless when you're studying in Perlis.

And hey, guess whose birthday is coming in exactly 7 days? Uh huh yeap definitely not yours haha. I am going to be 20 years old, guys. Another year without birthday celebration from anyone. Boohoo. To be very honest, I really hate to acknowledge that my birthday is around the corner. I hate that. Why? You really want to know why?

Well, hm. To be real honest to you guys, I don't even remember the last time my family celebrate my birthday. To some people, celebrating their birthday is not a big deal but for me that lives in a community that ALWAYS get celebrated with loads of fun, is somehow an important thing for me. I am honestly jealous with those lucky homosapien being celebrated with a cake and presents by their close friends and a party thrown by their family members...

Or maybe the fact that I was born in July (read: summer, mid-year, busy moment) made everyone does not even bother to simply wish me to have a happy birthday. Those wishes on Facebook will not be counted though hahaha. I don't even have any birthday presents to boast at. I rarely get presents and that is why.

In 2007, I celebrated my birthday with another friend who coincidentally has the same birthdate as I am. 07/07/07 - the date was nice and the celebration was indeed memorable. And that was the first and the last time I ever celebrated my birthday with other people...

Yeah okay cut the crap. This made me think that I am an actual jerk that no one wants to befriend of. I don't expect any birthday gifts or celebrations. Nothing. Never. Forever. Let's die young ((what the hell))

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

20th birthday wishlist:
  1. DSLR
  2. Android tablet
  3. New phone
  4. Teddy bear from anyone
  5. To be left alone
  6. McDonalds
  7. Someone to cheer me up...

Fin.

You May Also Like

0 munchkin(s)